Tickets and Confirmation - Immediately after successfully
checking out for most of the bus operators, customers will see their confirmation number and receive their e-ticket(s) via e-mail.
Using Your E-Ticket- Please have a printout of the e-ticket on you when boarding the bus. You may also bring a mobile version of your ticket.
Cancellations and Refunds - Bus tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded. Duplicate bookings are non-refundable as those seats have been removed from the sales inventory. Tickets can be rescheduled before the travel time, or an open ticket can be issued if passengers cannot keep the original reservation.
The bus operators will make every effort to operate according to published schedules. The bus operators are not liable for delays caused by traffic, accidents, mechanical issues, road conditions, or severe weather, and do not guarantee arrival at or departure from any point at any specific time. Connections cannot be guaranteed and schedules are subject to change.
Rescheduling - With the exception of self-rescheduling online, GotoBus will charge a $5.00 processing fee per ticket for each change. In addition, any increase in fare will be applicable to the new ticket. Please note:
1. Not all tickets can be rescheduled. Greatwall, Lux Bus, NYTiger, Sky Horse, Starlight Express, USAsia, etc. are some of the operators who do not allow for self-rescheduling/rescheduling.
2. The bus operator and bus route/direction cannot be changed when rescheduling.
3. Rescheduling Restriction: Tickets can be rescheduled a maximum of 3 times.
Price Changes - We reserve the right to adjust the ticket fare for holidays, weekends, and special events.
Conditions of Use
(1) Tickets are valid for only the date and time stated on the ticket.
(2) Customers must bring a valid ID and a printout of the e-ticket at boarding.
(3) The name on the e-ticket must match one of the names of the customers attempting to board the bus.
(4) The printout of the e-ticket must be signed by the customer as proof of boarding.
(5) Passengers should arrive 30 minutes prior departure time. Otherwise, their seats might be sold to stand-by passengers.