Our fast growing company is seeking a creative, resourceful, integrative thinker for an important role that is responsible for cultivating new business opportunities with prospective affiliates and business partners. We are looking for someone self-motivated and willing to face new challenges.
You will play a key role in the company. You are required to use the media and various market sector reports to identify market trends and new opportunities. Create new leads and follow-up opportunities while maintaining long-term relationships that deliver benefits to the company.
You will report to the Marketing Director.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives while developing strategic partnerships with tour and bus operators to expand domestic and international offering
- Establish goals and initial projects for the development team and business growth. Coordinate the integration of new partnerships, which includes working closely with product, marketing, and IT team
- Provide training and guidance to business development specialist while managing the team
- Research and gather latest travel industry trends to help the company define and reshape business strategies
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, product management manager, project manager, or a relevant role
- Solid communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Business Development knowledge in transportation or travel industry
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data into strategic insights
- Bilingual is a plus
What you will get
- A competitive salary
- A fun and team-oriented working environment
- Travel industry discounts
- Flexible working time
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(K), generous paid vacation days and personal days, travel credit and so on.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit resume to email@example.com, Ivy Media Corporation, 19 Broadway, Arlington, MA 02474