We are leading online marketplaces for interstate bus tickets, tours, sightseeing trips, vacation packages, and hotels. We partner with over 300 bus and tour operators worldwide and we are one of the fastest growing travel businesses on the internet.We have an immediate opening for full-time Customer Service Representative positions. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service, effective communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- This position is responsible to assist customers with all phases of their travel arrangements. The individual will be required to respond to customer's inquiries over the phone, email, and live-chat in a courteous manner.
- Confirm bookings with the tour operators and notify travelers any updates with their itinerary in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a close relationship with the service providers and solve any issues related to the booking process.
- Associates Degree or higher education.
- Bilingual in Chinese is required.
- be able to commit to a work shift from 9:00am to 6:00pm (one-hour lunch break), and may work on one day on weekends and holidays.
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org