PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
1. You will receive a Receipt of Order via email after the full payment is completed.
2. All orders are subject to confirmation within 1-2 business days. Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination is included on your confirmation email.
3. Simply print your confirmation email and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your bus driver or tour guide. The confirmation email is your proof of purchase.
Cancellation penalties per order (Notification day and departure day are not counted)
- 30 days or more prior to departure - penalty fee is 5% of total purchase amount.
- 21-29 days prior to departure - penalty fee is 20% of total purchase amount.
- 7-20 days prior to departure - penalty fee is 50% of total purchase amount.
- Within 7 days prior to departure - penalty fee is 100% of total purchase amount.
- Day of departure or no show - 100% per order. Unused days or time of the service is non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
NOTE: GotoBus.com cannot grant any refunds more than 15 days after completion of tour.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any service in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made any time prior to the service date, GotoBus' only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the booking. We will try to re-book the same or similar service for your convenience. Please note that we are not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on any other travel arrangements including air tickets purchased separately from customers.
We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to cancellations.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the order is confirmed. Partial cancellation of passengers will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. A change of service date or itinerary may be treated as a cancellation and fees will apply.